Operation Sales Executive
A bit about us
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Play your part in changing lives... We are looking to recruit outbound Customer Service Representatives on permanent and fixed term basis. As the voice of The National Lottery to our retailers, your role is to promote, inform, up-skill and build relationships.
Hitting the phones every day to...
- Tell them about our games
- Talk to them about best point of sale
- Engage with them about good causes
- Help with queries
- Update retailer contact details
If the above gets the thumbs up from you and you like the idea of working for a company who can support you in YOUR growth and development then join us and show us what you are all about.
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive annual bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).