Marketing Optimisation Analyst
We are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Optimisation Analyst to optimise Camelot’s marketing communication spend across all channels ensuring that Camelot gets the best return on Investment for its marketing expenditure.
Who we are -
- The National Lottery makes games that change lives by rewarding winners and investing in communities the length and breadth of the UK. On average, we give a staggering £34million every week to National Lottery funded projects
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a real opportunity to make a life changing impact.
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you’ll make a difference -
- Create a robust measurement framework that brings together econometric measurement of above the line comms with measurement of direct player comms, online media buying, SEO, social. Ensure this has business buy in and is used to inform and optimise go to market planning.
- Working with 3rd party agencies, lead on the creation and delivery of a cross channel attribution model that is used by the digital teams to inform media buying strategy.
- Working with 3rd party agencies and Camelot’s regulatory and policy teams, lead on the creation and delivery of robust measurement plans for our marketing campaigns eg Econometrics, test & learn programme.
- Provide detailed analysis and Insight into the performance of direct marketing communications to the player base that informs improvements to the base contact strategy.
- Lead on the creation of an updated DBG econometric model. Ensure the findings are presented, understood and actioned by the business.
- Thorough understanding of CRM. Experience of working in or with a CRM targeting function. Previous experience or knowledge of CRM evaluation techniques essential.
- Must have a thorough understanding of data warehousing in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of marketing across all channels, Above the line, online, and below the line.
- You're great with numbers - Must have worked with statistics or statistical packages.
- Demonstrable experience of using analytics to drive commercial impact.
- Must be able to code in SAS (or similar package) and SQL to a high standard. Must be able to build automated routines.
- Must be able to communicate complex data to a non data literate audience.
- Must have a working knowledge of the current data use/protection legislation.
- Proactively sets the agenda for the business and prioritises their projects based on business needs.
- Has ability to think about how actions of self and company will affect others. Has strong sense of integrity.
What we’ll give you -
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive annual bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).