Risk and Controls Business Partner
We are looking for a Controls Administrator to support our internal player service functions.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow to £9billion by 2020 (scary but achievable we think!). It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £34million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By enabling Camelot in maintaining effective controls on player facing processes to deliver an environment with zero breaches.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Ensure the Risk and Controls matrix is up to date, including the addition of and deletion of controls and designing test scripts for new controls
- Manage the timetable for controls testing to ensure we complete testing on a quarterly basis
- Act as the controls expert, training, advising and assisting the business in delivering first class testing on time
- Own the reporting preparation for the UK Finance Director and UK Executive Board
- Manage the remediation plans, ensuring that they are completed on time