Operations Manager - Social Media Engagement Team
We're recruiting for an Operations Manager who will lead, develop and shape the new Camelot Social Media Engagement Team to become a best in class resource for our customers through our social channels and to the wider business. Driving operating efficiencies, managing controls and improving staff engagement while delivering valuable customer insight back to the businesses.
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You’ll be leading & developing the high profile Social Media Engagement Team, delivering an outstanding customer experience through our existing social channels. As a new team there will be ample opportunity to define its future direction and scope. Establishing and challenging what BAU looks like and contribute to areas across the business, sharing ideas and opportunities to drive continuous improvements.
What you'll bring to the table
- In depth knowledge and experience of running Customer Operations with a social media element.
- Able to engage with stakeholders and develop the strategies to meet business needs, ensuring buy-in and support its development and confident presenting to senior managers.
- Able to build, lead and develop a team which operates in a high regulated and fast paced environment.
- Provide clear direction on customer engagement based on critical understanding of what works in social media customer operations environment.
- Understands the impact of decisions both on the Customer Engagement Team and the wider business.
- Able to meet difficult challenges head on to drive a solution.
- Can spot opportunities to improve communication and marketing campaigns based on customer interactions.
Other informationOurSocial Media Engagement Team operates from 8am – 11pm Monday to Sunday. You will need to be able to commit to a 37 hour working week on a rota basis which will include some evenings.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!