IT & Projects Analyst (Finance)
The Finance department ensures the business is financially sound, has robust accounting and reporting processes, and delivers financial targets including profitability and returns to Good Causes. The Commercial Finance team provides all aspects of financial support in order to achieve our business goals and objectives, analysis of our financial performance and support for all financial decision making in the business, including:
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Provide best practice commercial finance support through robust reporting, insightful analysis and strong business partnering so that Camelot KPIs are maximised and best practice financial governance is maintained.
What you'll bring to the table
- To be the finance expert in IT and project management
- To build strong relationships with IT management and the project management team and in key commercial roles in the wider leadership team
- Provide critical and robust analysis and insight
- Deliver monthly and annual reporting – timely, clear, concise and challenging
- Lead the Capex and depreciation forecast and budget process
- Support the delivery of the 5 year plan, budget and re-forecasts of operating costs and Capex whilst significantly improving our current processes
- In collaboration with the PMO ensure that due investment governance is maintained, projects are duly authorised and their costs accurately recorded and reported
- Promote better understanding and use of the financial reporting system within the IT and projects team through insightful reporting, tools and training
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!