Digital Optimisation Manager
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a new Digital Optimisation Manager to work with our Digital & Commercial Teams; maximising potential and opportunities!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
To maximise the commercial performance of National Lottery digital propositions by providing world-class optimisation strategy across key areas, leading the business in identifying significant growth opportunities, developing and executing robust optimisation plans.
What you'll bring to the table
- Integration with key teams including Customer Experience, Product/proposition owners, Developers, Content, Brand, Digital Commerce, and 3rd-Party providers to support the delivery of a world-class user experience
- Significant growth/improvement of core KPIs, directly attributed to optimisation activities
- Effective leadership and development of evidence-driven optimisation plans.
- Best-in-class prioritisation and execution of robust A/B & MV tests conforming to best-practices for statistical validity, significance, and confidence
- To foster and support a test & learn culture within Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
- Demonstrate collaborative, effective and transparent working to maximise impact and efficiency and to enable seamless handover and integration of test outcomes
- Advocate, evangelist and champion of Camelot’s optimisation process
- Key and influential member of the Optimisation Team, the broader Digital Team, and Camelot UK Lotteries Limited through building effective, collaborative and trusting relationships
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!