Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Automation Tester within our expanding Quality Assurance team; driving improvements, maintaining consistency and ensuring integrity throughout our operations. The successful candidate will be a well versed developer with extensive knowledge of Java and operating in Test Frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate. Therefore if you're looking to make an impact in a large, successful, organisation; apply below:
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions
How you'll make a difference
- Develop test frameworks, stubs and introduce tools to further test automation
- Develop proof of concept for various automation solutions
- Create CI/CD based automation solutions for multiple projects
- Implement a development oriented approach in testing
- Provide dashboards and regular reports on automation coverage and growth
- Evaluate and assess automation test tools and provide recommendations for improvements in current practices
- Provide hands-on involvement in designing and developing automation tests.
- Continuous maintenance of the automation framework
- Mentor junior team and test team to contribute in automation
What you'll bring to the table
- A seasoned Java/J2EE developer looking to create an innovative solution in automation
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Java8, design patterns etc
- Prior experience to build robust and maintainable automation framework for web, mobile and web services
- Experience in the testing lifecycle specifically; TDD, BDD, unit testing, mocking etc
- Experience in applying automation frameworks in some of the following tools: JUnit, WebDriver, Cucumber or similar
- Experience in testing RESTful services and Mobile automation (e.g. using Appium etc)
- Well versed in testing Web and Mobile technologies
- Able to explore different tools, languages and provide an end-to-end solution for automation
- Good experience of Jenkins pipelines, Git & maven/Gradle
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!