Service Delivery Manager
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a Service Delivery Manager within our highly regarded Technology department. The Service Delivery Manager will lead, manage and develop a team of 11 full time employees across support, controls and change functions. Therefore if you're a pragmatic individual with high levels of attention to detail and an eye for quality - oh and want to work for one of the largest brands in the UK, we want to hear from you!
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Responsible for the quality and execution of the Service Delivery ITIL processes, including Incident & Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Transition Management, Configuration Management, Capacity Management & Availability Management
- Providing service level reporting to various business areas across Camelot
- Working with Technology Team leads to ensure that SLAs are met
- Developing and delivering continual service improvement initiatives that provide measurable business benefits and raise the standard of service
- Developing and executing the Service Delivery strategy objectives
- Ensuring compliance with numerous regulatory and compliance standards such as: ISO 20000 & 19770
- Assessing the performance of the Service Delivery function and implementing a continual process improvement plan
- Working closely with the Business Relationship Management to support the development and implementation of continual improvements to both Regulated and Unregulated IT systems
What you'll bring to the table
- Extensive IT Management experience
- ITIL Certification to at least Foundation Level
- Experience of working in ISO 20000 & ISO 19770 certified environments
- Excellent team leadership, management and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and lead teams which can deliver under pressure
- Experience and knowledge to create and present clear high-level plans for a non-technical audience.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.
Why not view our Technology team page: http://www.camelotgroup.co.uk/our-people/our-teams...
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!